Thursday, March 16, 2023 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
This year's GARPAC auction will be held online and in person!
Here is how it will work:
- Items will be posted online. There will be descriptions provided for you.
- You will be able to bid on these items via a link that will be sent to you by text message.
- You will be sent a notification if someone had made a bid on the item after you have.
- Once time is out, all bidding will be disabled.
- There will also be items online that will you will not be able to bid on. These items are for the Live Auction on the 27th. We are providing you these items in advance so you can go ahead and see what will be available to bid on!
Live Auction (In Person):
- There will be select auction items available. These items will have been displayed online so that bidders can get an idea of what they may want to bid on before the event.
- There will be an auctioneer who will be leading the bids on the items available.
**GEORGIA-SPECIFIC RPAC DISCLAIMER Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
GARPAC contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The Georgia Association of REALTORS® and its local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed, and you may refuse to contribute without reprisal. 70% of each contribution is split between Georgia RPAC to support state and local political candidates and Georgia RIAC for issues mobilization and education. 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116.
Queen and Grant 1315 Grant Street Brunswick,